My answer to When you have limited days to live, what are the things you want to do before you die?
Answer by Adrian Thomas:
I have a great life. Bizarre yes. But I wouldn’t have it any different. Born into a secret royal society. Educated, trained and qualified for government. Won a Treasury town and country design competition with global overtones that gave me a 50 year career. Improved public health, wealth, happiness and security of billions of people around the world, trillions if you count the future generations to be born and benefit from it. And now saving tens of thousands, possibly hundreds of thousands, from suiciding.
So I’m not bothered about having limited days to live. I’ll just go on doing what I am doing now, thank you very much. You want a piece of this bliss? Try the pro bono “7 Steps in 7 Days” holistic taster exercise I recommend to my. If that floats a boat, go up a next level to its pro bono “7 Steps in 98 Days” big sibling . The 7 Steps are –
- Curb churning thoughts that self harm may be the soft option available
- Fix short, medium and long term financial security issues to stop worrying
- Raise your happiness floor a few clicks above your depression doorstep level
- Broaden your outlook so you see and take opportunities to better your life
- Kill the inner voice that calls you too fat, ugly, lazy, stupid and worthless
- Get the saint and hero inside you to come to your aid and make you more
- Do something awesome – write a book – start a mission – change your world!
US based Energime University can teach you the. Use my code ADTHS to get 10% discount. If you do I’ll get $50 from the University to fund my pro bono suicide avoidance and prevention email autoresponder services. You’ll help me save other people’s lives. I am proud to team up with Energime University. It’s a signatory of the . Do yourself a favour and become part of this movement yourself!